Thursday, December 13, 2007

Heaven isn't to far away...Closer to it everyday...And no matter what ya friends might say... we'll find our way

Be the words from a late 80's prophets they sang this quatrain, that truly shitty hair metal band known as Warrant...

Just the other day during my travels I think I found the subdivision I want to move to once I find myself less residentially challenged. Forget about your swimming pool and tennis court gated communities. I want the name of the subdivision not to be a description of what they paved and plowed over to make the cookie cutter lots. Nay, I want my subdivision to say just what I’m thinking some days… cause I keeps it real like that… introducing my future subdivision.

Imagine my surprise, when I pulled off into the local mall or modern day temples to the consumer gods that I saw this. “What did you see Untan,” you might find yourself asking, and I’ll tell ya. I found a store offering something that I thought was illegal to sell and not only that but at 50% off, bitches. Granted it is the larger variety they are selling but at 50% off you can deal with the queef, or cooter pooter as we say in the country. "Where is this Xanadu, Shangri La, or Briggadune," you might find yourself saying breathless with anticipation... "Oh, PLEASE, Untan even though we be unworthy of Eden tell us the location of that which you have found," would come your pleas cause I knows you be wonderin. Well, Untan does hear your laments from on high and will tell you my children where to find this place of milk and honey...it’s in Cumming, (oh it's a real place) Georgia, of course.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Small beaver NEVER goes on sale!