Thursday, December 6, 2007

I don't knows nothing bout birthing no blog... Miss Scarlet...

Hello, and welcome to my little home on the internet. Picture this moment like Mr. Rogers (rest his soul) walking in singing "Hello" to all his new neighbors out there in TV land. Why right now I'm taking off my shoes and sport coat from my morning at the office. Although I'm taking it a bit further than Mr. Rogers, because right now I'm taking off my pants. Yes, and I'm putting back on the ratty gym shorts I slept in, because the ratty gym shorts I left laying on the floor are much more comfy. Thank whatever god you pray too that what I just did wasn't televised...scrotus interruptus... spooky thing.
Let me also state that I have a wicked pisser case of the flu. Unfortunately yours truly Dangerously Untan must have pissed on Indian burial ground one drunken night because I was afflicted with something that made me look like the anger zombies from 28 Days Later and the just as spooky/rattling 28 Weeks Later. While I sit here and wonder just how much snot can the human body produce. It makes it hard to want to think beyond "will I ever know comfort again". So, I will soon get to regular postings as soon as the demon known as flu is exercised from my body by the witch doctor's prescription of holy voodoo from the Wal-Mart Pharmacy.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The blogging world will never be the same! Long live DU!!!!!!!